Companies, national universities, public universities, private universities, or industrial technology research corporations that have a possibility of utilizing the outcomes of R&D conducted by SUSTERA and hope to carry out R&D in cooperation are invited to join SUSTERA as a member.
Costs required for the business of SUSTERA are imposed to the members.
The annual impost is as follows.
|Participation Form||Annual Impost|
|# Use of outcome (cooperative R&D)||2,000,000 Yen|
|# Use of outcome (cooperative R&D with temporally transferring a researcher to Hiyoshi Laboratory)||9,000,000 Yen|
|# NPO and Universities||Less amount|
Notice: Participation in SUSTERA requires approval by a general meeting with the current members.
1) Partial possession of intellectual property right of developed technology is possible by joint research with Hiyoshi Laboratory or a partner according to the contribution.
2) When temporally transferring a researcher to Hiyoshi Laboratory, it's also possible to possess the part of the intellectual property right according to the contribution of the researcher concerned about the study performed only at Hiyoshi Laboratory.
3) It's possible to implement the patent applied by the association headquarter with relatively cheap royalty. (Separate discussion is needed about the patents the association possesses before the establishment.)
4) It's possible to receive a supply of HTS-SQUID magnetic sensors from Hiyoshi Laboratory (An actual cost burden is needed).
5) Member can know the information of association activities and development results earlier than outside (A contract with a consignor gives priority about a contract research.)
6) Licensing of technology and guidance, etc. become possible by communication with other partners in some cases.